|Society of Wetland Scientists|
Professional Certification Program
Is an International Organization with Over 2,000
Professional Wetland Scientists Certified Since 1994
Certification InformationOverview of Program
Mission & Vision
Board of Directors
Body of Knowledge
This form is for International applications. If you are a resident of the United States or Canada, CLICK HERE.
This is a multi-part application.
* Section 2 - Code Of Ethics. All fields are required
* Section 3 - College / University Education
* Section 4 - Wetland Related Courses/Training Required for PWS
* Section 5 - Qualifying Full-Time Experience
* Section 6 - Additional Supportive Information
* Section 7 - Statement of Expertise Essay
* Section 8 - Professional References
* Comments - General Comments
* Payment - FEE PAYMENT
Upgrading from WPIT to PWS info:
If you have already started an application and wish to continue, LOGIN using your temporary password that you received via email. If you did not receive a password, please check your junk or spam folder. If you can not find the email, then Click Here.
When you have completed ALL the sections for your application and made a payment,
© Copyright 2021