|Society of Wetland Scientists|
Professional Certification Program
Is an International Organization with Over 2,000
Professional Wetland Scientists Certified Since 1994
Certification InformationOverview of Program
Board of Directors
Body of Knowledge
This form is for International applications. If you are a resident of the United States or Canada, CLICK HERE.
This is a multi-part application.
* Section 2 - Code Of Ethics. All fields are required
* Section 3 - College / University Education
* Section 4 - Wetland Related Courses/Training Required for PWS
* Section 5 - Qualifying Full-Time Experience
* Section 6 - Additional Supportive Information
* Section 7 - Statement of Expertise Essay
* Section 8 - Professional References
* Comments - General Comments
* Payment - FEE PAYMENT
Upgrading from WPIT to PWS info:
If you have already started an application and wish to continue, LOGIN using your temporary password that you received via email. If you did not receive a password, please check your junk or spam folder. If you can not find the email, then Click Here.
When you have completed ALL the sections for your application and made a payment,
© Copyright 2021