|Society of Wetland Scientists|
Professional Certification Program
Is an International Organization with Over 2,000
Professional Wetland Scientists Certified Since 1994
Certification InformationOverview of Program
Mission & Vision
Strategic Plan (PDF)
Board of Directors
This form is for International applications. If you are a resident of the United States or Canada, CLICK HERE.
All information submitted by applicants is only available to business office staff who manage applications and Certification Review Panel members, which provides for security and confidentiality.
The SWSPCP ensures that unbiased consideration is given to all applicants with respect to race, sex, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, economic status, country of origin and citizenship, ethnic background, and disability.
This is a multi-part application.
Upgrading from WPIT to PWS Instructions:* Section 1 - Personal Information. All fields are required.
* Section 2 - Code Of Ethics. All fields are required
* Section 3 - College / University Education
* Section 4 - Wetland Related Courses/Training Required for PWS
* Section 5 - Qualifying Full-Time Experience
* Section 6 - Additional Supportive Information
* Section 7 - Statement of Expertise Essay
* Section 8 - Professional References
* Comments - General Comments
* Payment - FEE PAYMENT
If you have already started an application and wish to continue, LOGIN using your temporary password that you received via email. If you did not receive a password, please check your junk or spam folder. If you can not find the email, then Click Here.
When you have completed ALL the sections for your application and made a payment,
© Copyright 2022